Monday 5 September 2011

Saturday 3rd September. Tripping all night long.

Phil text me saying congratulations when I woke next morning and I rang him to ask how Ali's first round of chemotherapy had gone.
I went round Phil and Ali's later that day and we had a chit chat about her chemotherapy and she showed me booklet hospital had given them with numbers in for different benefits. I wrote down the one for road tax exemption intending on using it as soon as I got home. It was two o'clock before I left theirs after telling Ali to apply for morphine as she's in a bit of pain at the minute.

"Night out tonight" I told Jenna when I got in. "Why don't you come, going out with your aunt lorna and andy for Claire's birthday a meal at that chinese first and then into town. Fancy it?"
"Well I'm going out with Adam at ten..." Jenna told me.
"Well we're meeting at eight at chinese and then going round town so you could come with us and then meet adam..."
"Okay I'll get ready then"
"Great be ready for quarter to eight and bagsy bathroom first".

"Hiya Claire" I leant forward and gave her a hug and a kiss.
"Aw its lovely to see you babe ... how you doing?"
"I have my morphine with me so I'm on the pop but I'll be high as a kite in a bit cos I necked some morphine in the taxi... its good stuff I love it" I laughed.
Claire laughed with me "I might be nicking some off you later babe. Glad you came "
"Me too I needed a night out it stops me thinking" I told her.

The Chinese was gorgeous can't remember the name but its the new place on trinity walk in Wakefield... I highly recommend it excellent grub and all you can eat for £12.95 at night and its cheaper day time. I had duck and pancakes, shredded beef with chili and rice, chow mein, chicken in black bean sauce and lots and lots of seaweed. I was in my element it was ace.

Next stop Fanny and Bacardi's.... that place is bloody excellent lots of transvestites dressed up.. my first time and what an atmosphere loads of people in fancy dress it was an excellent hour or two..bloody loved it... and best yet ... drinks 75p cos I was on lime and soda... cheap as chips lol. One of our group... sorry I can't remember his name was thrilled and couldn't believe his eyes he walked past a couple of ladies on the sofas one of whom was on her knees licking the others inside leg he couldn't believe his eyes and stopped to watch lol. ...
"You wouldn't believe what I just saw." He told us as he came back from the loo..."You wouldn't get away with that in the Icon" he laughed...
From Fanny and Bacardi's we went to the exchange and then Jenna presented us with tickets to get into Mustangs where she used to work.. free entry before 11.30 so we headed that way. Bumped into Colleen just as we were leaving... she was wearing false eyelashes with little white balls on the end...
"God they are ace" I told her. I'll be getting some of them when I loose mine!! Ha ha perfect for my wedding day!! "So do you fancy the wedding planners role?" I asked her.
"Course I do... yeah I'll organise it no worries.."
"Right that's that sorted" less work for me!!

Headed to mustangs for my Lime and soda... 40p in here great stuff... cheap night out this!!
Had a laugh and showed Claire the photo of me breast feeding Lee's cat that got a laugh I can tell you lol. She was in hysterics
We left mustangs around 1.30 headed to the pie shop for pie and peas and then got a taxi home. Fantastic night had by all!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good night was had by all.xxx At last I've figured out how to post on your blog. Thoroughly enjoying reading it by the way. Think you should definately add 'Writing a book' to your bucket list.

    Caireen

    ReplyDelete