Thursday 1 September 2011

Wes's visit 31.08.2011

Wednesday. Quite a good day today.
Spoke to Missy moo first thing, who cheered me up no end and I'm starting on my Bucket list... First things first jumping out of a plane... parachute, sky dive whatever I wanna jump out of a plane. But, someone said, what happens if it goes wrong... well i hit the ground die instantly and save myself some pain and discomfort at least I'll go out with a bang!!! Lol.
Discussion with Missy Moo re jon beesley (her friend the undertaker who's barbecue I went to not long ago) "Jon says anytime you want a discussion re funerals etc he'll be there to give you advice..." now don't think she's being morbid or anything I did ask her to speak to Jon..... "he says he's your friend and he'll help in any way he can" she told me. ...
"Oooh I can so feel a fifty percent discount coming on!!!"
Spoke to Lee who in turn let me talk to Luke his friend who I met whilst I was out in Cyprus. "I'm so sorry to hear your news" He told me.
"So how do you feel about paragliding?" I asked him, he started laughing... "You're nuts" he laughed...
"I know I've made friends with an undertaker in the hope I can get fifty percent off" I joked.
"You are one mad lady..." he told me.
"Nah just organised... look after Lee for me yeh"
"Course I will, promise" he told me.
Lee came back on the phone asked about my plans I explained Wes was coming up to see me my friend for work and I was gonna get him to help me create my blog cos I had no idea what to do.  I asked about JB. JB is Lee's kitten approximately 12 weeks and it thinks I'm his mum... as I found out when I woke up to him trying to breast feed from my boob!!! Surprising to say the least lol.
"Well I think JB is a girl" Lee told me.
"Why?"
"Well he is either a she or he is gay cos I got home to Loui giving him one!" Lee laughed. Sooo... he is now a she but Lee keeps calling the she a he cos he keeps forgetting. Hope you follow that one lol.
So Wes my mate from work turns up and we have a chin wag and sort out this blog page (which takes a while cos neither one of us seems to know what we're doing lol...) then I decide wine is needed so Wes takes me to the co op and we go shopping. At which point Wes decides to get a scratch card and I decide thats not such a bad idea cos I must surely be due a lottery win.... We agree to share the profits of any win and get into the car to scratch our cards and Wes lends me a penny. We drop £3 and get three more tickets a £2 one and a £1 one. Wes trundles back to the co op and comes back and we win another two pound so at this point i get out the car and follow him back into the co op. We buy two more tickets and win another £4 so we pocket a pound each buy another two tickets and drop £10. Happy at being a fiver up each we go back to the car.
From now on every visit from wes we're buying scratchcards cos I am still due that lottery win!!!

1 comment:

  1. Words seem so inadequate. I feel so much for you Loraine. You are very brave and have such a positive attitude. It is times like this that I wish I had a magic wand. I worked with a young Italian girl a few years ago, she had had a very aggressive throat cancer and her chances were slim. She declined treatment to the horror of the doctors who thought she was a fool and every day she meditated and also prayed (she's religious), she found a doctor who was prepared to monitor her and over the course of a few months her tumor shrunk until eventually the cancer disappeared. That was 10 years ago.

    I wish you strength and that you continue to live your life fully and with hope.

    Big hugs
    Janie (friend of Sue) xx

    ReplyDelete