Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday 18th September - Motability woo hoo!!

Missy Moo... otherwise known as Sue copeman... snores...loudly!!  I was in the next room and still managed to hear her. Jenna and I were asleep in the spare room Jenna was in the princess bed and I had the dinosaur one, let me explain! Nick, Sue's boyfriend has two four year old twin girls one called Grace and the other called Amelia. Amelia likes Dinosaurs and Grace likes princesses. Sue has decorated the room half in red and half in pink. The pink half for Grace and the Red for Amelia. They love it I've yet to meet them both but can't wait til I do. Anyway I awoke to the sound of Sue's snoring at six am so I tried to work out my budget now I'm going to have some Disability benefit coming in I don't want to waste it.

Sue got up around eleven and began making breakfast whilst I did the washing up. She cooked us a full fry up. Although Jenna only ate the bacon, beans and had some toast. I had bacon, sausages, tomato, beans and some bread. Matty the lad from next door came round and had all of the above plus an egg, and Sue had two eggs plus all of the above and a cup of tea!! I sloped off upstairs to carry on my budget and then I rang Lee.

"Hello Mrs Mcevoy"
"Hiya, hows you?"
"Tired" he told me. "Its been a long week not long til you're here that will put a smile on my face. I can't wait. I'm down at the pub watching footie and having a beer with Luke. I've checked with him about being best man again, he's promised he won't let me down. I just want it to be over with now so I can be over there with you".
"Me too" i told him. "I didn't sleep very well last night. Anyway I've sent you a copy of the invite and some waistcoat pictures to your facebook inbox so have a look and let me know what you think okay?"
"Ok darl I'll try and do it after the match. I've sorted out your lift and everything its the girl that came for you and Logan from the airport last time".
"Oh okay".
"Not long now"
"I know" I laughed. "I can't wait"
"Me neither I hope you don't think I'm being forward but I've never loved anyone as much as I love you".
"Good cos I feel the same" I told him and you can tell me that every day for the rest of my life if you like it won't bother me".
"Good. I love you Mrs Mcevoy"
"Love you too" I said blowing a kiss down the phone. "Go watch your game I've got things to do" I told him.
"Okay bye then".
"Bye".

I did the washing up for Sue and Jenna and I made our beds. She was flapping I could tell... worrying that the house wasn't tidy and about all the work she had to get done before school tomorrow.
"Would you like us to go earlier than planned?" I asked her.
"Yes" She replied. "I've got loads to do and I'm getting stressed".
"I know why do you think I offered. We'll get our stuff together and then we'll get out of your hair".
"Okay, you sure you don't mind?"
"No I don't mind but can you print a copy of that invite off for me first".
"Oh yeah I nearly forgot I'll do it now". Sue sat at the computer in the study and printed it off for me.
"Anything else?"
"Oh yeah could you print off my monarch tickets I need to print off the new set so it shows that we've paid for the extra bag".
"What do i need to be on?"
"My hotmail account"
"Okay well there you go do what you have to do and I'll go finish doing what I was doing" Sue got up and let me sit down. I printed off the tickets, Jenna loaded the car up, I got a glass of juice and we were off".
We headed for Asda cos I needed a few things from there and (Jenna was hoping Mike would be ready.) so we could pick Mike up as he lived near to Asda at Durkar. I only had forty pound in my purse and nothing in the bank so we had to keep it low. We ended up buying toiletries for the holiday and some spaghetti so Jenna could cook Spag bol and no doubt make a huge mess in the Kitchen.
Mike wasn't ready and it was bouncing it down with rain it was obvious that Jenna did not want to have to leave the shelter of our house later to go meet Mike.  As long as its before four and he's in Ossett I'll pick him up.
"Will you?" Jenna grinned. "Okay I'll text him can I use your phone?"
"Yes Jenna" I replied and headed for home.
We got home about half three I was shattered and headed over to get Jenna's keys from Sue our neighbour. I stayed over there for a while and had a cup of tea etc telling her about everything that had hapLogan got home just after half six.
"I'm just about to text Lee, he wants to know what you think about grey suits said he text you and you didn't reply".
"Well it costs to text Cyprus and I can't afford it" He began his voice beginning to raise.
"Okay but how do you feel about wearing grey".
"If he wants to look gay then that's fine by me" Logan began "cos we will look green".
"The other colour is a pale green"
"Oh great!" he began moaning. "Well its that or pink!" I shouted after him as he slopped off to his bedroom.  I was sitting on top of my bed and I typed in "Motability" into google. I was talking to our Lorna boyfriends brother Chris re a mobility car via facebook (he had one). Because it suddenly dawned on me that I could get a new car for the price of my disability allowance.
"They don't always take all of it if you type on motability scheme it comes up with the cars you can have wether you need to contribute to them or fif they are free. You also get free car insurance and free tax, free tyres, free breakdown cover".
"Wow I didn't know about the insurance".
"Yep and if you have a named driver they get free insurance too?"
"Really?" I text lee as I was talking to Chris via facebook.... "logan says yes to grey, can I ring you?" once again though the signal was crap in our house and the message wouldn't send. So I picked up the phone and rang Lee instead.
"I was just about to text you" he told me.
"I'm good aren't i?" I laughed. The amount of times I went to text him and my phone rang and it was lee and the amount of times it happened this way round was too many to count.
"Logan says yes to grey suit? Have you looked at invites and those waistcoat pictures?"
"No I haven't had chance yet I slept right up to seven oclock when I left the bar so I didn't have time, sorry".
"Oh its okay plenty of time" I told him. "Anyway did you know I can get a new car on mobility, free tax, free insurance, free tyres and I can put on a named driver and they get free  insurnce too."
"Really?"
"Yep it would cost me the mobility part of my Disability which is £51 a week but I'd be saving £126 a month on car insurance and what I haven't had I'm not gonna miss. I'd be better off" I told him.
"Well you do what you have to do love. But if you could get a new car that would be nice".
"I know I can pick you up from the airport in a nice new car how good would that be?"
"So anyway when can i get my engagement ring?"
"Well when do you want to get engaged do you want me to do it in front of the family or what?"
"Well as far as i'm concerned we are engaged it just takes a ring to seal the deal."
"It won't be a surprise then though".
"Well I know we're engaged so its not gonna be one anyway".
"I'd rather get it when i'm there I told him".
"Okay we'll see" he replied. "Right I better go we're getting busy"
"Okay off you go Mr Mcevoy love you".
"Love you too babe. night"
"Night Xx"

I began looking at loads and loads of cars but I always came back to Citreons I could get a brand new one with all the extras on mobility it would be free in effect and I would save £126 a month on car insurance and what it was costing in mobility, well I didn't have it yet so i wasn't going to miss it was i?
A new car for my birthday now that would be good, I told myself. the quicker the better I could sell the one i had or do a trade in to get all the extras I wanted on the mobility one in case they weren't included and you had to pay. This would be brilliant I'd never had a new car before and it was on my bucket list so one more thing to cross over. Yep i was definitely going to get a new car I deserved something nice out of all this misery. So when I get back from Cyprus ( we go in three days by the way) I'm going car shopping....all I need to do is to decide on a colour I might even get a personalised nunber plate... mm wouldn't that be good.
Right off to bed.. night everyone.
Hope you enjoy reading this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment