Thursday 6 October 2011

Monday 19th September - Too much to do!!

It's four fifteen am on Monday morning and I am wide awake on the Internet looking at motability cars... well that's not strictly true... I'm on Citroen's website configuration a Citroen DS3. Bugger having five doors and sticking with a C3 this car is awesome. I've chosen polar white with a red roof, red leather interior. It has wifi on board, blue tooth, mp3, air con, CD player, fog lights, led lights, I am in love with Lee Mcevoy and now with a Citroen DS3. Of course, if I do get it I will have to give her a name. For instance Missy Moo's last car Betsy the Micra (who incidentally had eyelashes) went to heaven on the 5th of September because the car doctor couldn't make her better. She now has a purple Corsa called Custard... (due to it being the colour of rhubarb I think), which is much better. So I have to compete and come up with a name for my new car when I get it. See I've got it already... and its free!!!Well that's not strictly true I have to give them the mobility element of my Disability Living Allowance but its only fifty pounds a week. Also I'd save on the car insurance because its included. So its a win win really. I can now get a blue parking badge and park where i like ha ha ..... I am so desperate to get my own back on that traffic warden. MM with a disabled badge can you park in a permit holders only space? If you know the answer to that one add a comment please.

Right now i have got all of this off my chest I'm gonna go attempt some more sleep... I am desperate for some. I'm off for my nails doing at 12.30 and I need to ring about fridge freezer first thing find out when he's coming. Hoping its Tuesday although I do have plans in the morning so I'm praying he'll do it Tuesday afternoon/evening. I have so much to do and so little time... we are all packed though apart from make up so we're nearly there ...

I rang the fridge freezer repairman at 9am.
"We're waiting for the part to come in love, its due some time today when I get it I'll give you a ring to book you in the diary".
"I'm going away to Cyprus on Wednesday morning..."
"Well all i can do is give you a call when we get the part". At 12 still no call so I rang him again..
"Its Ms Mooney again, has the part arrived".
"Yes it has love I'm just waiting for the engineer to get back so as we can book you in". he told me. "Won't be long I'll ring you back".
"Can I give you my mobile number cos I've got an appointment this afternoon".
"Sure you can" I read out my number and he read it back to me. "Right Ms Mooney as soon as I have spoken with the engineer will give you a call".
"Thanks". I put the phone down not entirely filled with confidence but i had to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I went and had my nails done at La Femme with Debbie we had a long natter about life mine in particular. We had met when I'd first gone there when I'd gotten out of hospital my mum had got me vouchers for my fortieth and then I'd been ill that it was October before I used them. (Debbie had been so open and friendly that I'd found myself telling her everything that had happened to me. She had been really shocked by my story and has been so supportive ever since throughout and had been really happy when I'd announced I'd met Lee after my first visit.
"When the phone rings I have to answer it, it could be the fridge engineer.. at least I hope it will be" I told her.
"Okay that's fine" Debbie smiled. "Still not fixed then?"
"Nope and I'm totally stressing" I laughed. "Just what I need". My nails finished and still no phone call half an hour later I left in a grump and headed home to ring them again.
"I'm still trying to get the engineer I will ring you" he told me. So I busied myself with the final wash load and waited... I packed my case, unpacked... repacked... still nothing.  I cleaned the house... had a nap.. nothing... at five thirty I rang again.... they'd gone home for the day!!! Charming!!


I went to bed fuming.... they were in for a shock tomorrow morning I wasn't going to be nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment