Monday 17 October 2011

Monday 17th October - Mmmm

Today is a bad day... I'm sore... I mean everywhere hurts...my stomach, my groin, my back when will this stop?  More morphine and more sleep needed I'll write more later sorry.

One o'clock and I still feel like crap I think the decorating I've done over the last two days was maybe a little much ... either that or things have got worse inside me this week cos the pain in my stomach is pretty intense.

I'm sitting in my bed researching the DVLA website as Lee has lost his driving licence whilst in Cyprus so needs to apply for a new one. Seems relatively straight forward its £17 but I need to know his previous uk address so i'll get him to do that one.  "I've just looked at the replacement driving licence for you its £17" I text him.
"What do I need darl?" He texts back.
"You can order it online they need payment and your last uk address" I text him back.
Right better look at parcelforce see how that passports getting along so I log on to parceforce website and put in the parcel number that I have on the receipt. Oops it states awaiting customs clearance that worries me slightly and I text Lee. "You need to ring me re your passport asap" then I text Lee's mum Steph..."Any news on passport?". Steph texts me straight back "phonecall two minutes ago saying it will be about ten minutes"at the same time Lee rings my house phone.
"Whats up?"
"Its okay panic over love. I checked online about your passport and it said awaiting customs clearance so it freaked me out slightly but your mum has just text to let me know she had a phonecall saying it will be there in ten minutes so everythings fine".
"So hows you today"
"Bit sore" I tell him.
"Have you been taking your morphine?"
"Yes I'm just gonna take some more cos that last lot hasn't had any effect at all. Well just you take it easy today"
"I'm going too don't worry"
"Hows kids?"
"I haven't heard from Logan since I took him home on Sunday. Jenna was upset last night"
"Why?"
"Mike, he put something on face book.." Mike is Jenna's now ex boyfriend he hasn't taken her breaking up with him very well.
"What?"
"You don't want to know"
"Tell me"
"You're not going to like it"
"Tell me"
"He wrote to her Good luck with coping with your mum and when the time comes her funeral. Chow".
"I'll bloody kill him"
"Its okay"
"No its not bloody okay I'll rip his head off and shit down his neck" Lee was furious. "I'm gonna text him"
"Its okay Lee"
"Hasn't he upset you?"
"Of course he has but there's nothing that can be done about it".
"Yes there is I'll sort it".
"Where are you?" I asked changing the subject.
"I'm sat in Waves with Luke"
"Oh you told him you're leaving then?"
"Yes I have so he's going to sort things out this end for me darl hang on he wants you".
"Hiya Loz you okay?"
"Yeah a bit sore but I'm okay"
"Good so I bet you're looking forward to picking him up then?"
"Yes I can't wait I'm sooo excited. Not looking forward to driving in the dark though I don't do night time driving".

"Oh whys that?"
"I just don't like it things look different in the dark I get freaked out a bit". I laughed.
"Yeah but its only driving there Lee will drive you back"
"Yep true is he there so i can chat to him again".
"Hiya darl"
"Hi so what you got planned for the rest of the day then?"
"Just wasting time til 2 oclock really" he replied.
"Why are you getting picked up at two?" I'm a bit puzzled cos I thought he wasn't meeting his mum and dad til Wednesday.
"No, I'm getting your surprise done. You know that tattoo we both saw on the guys back that we liked the praying hands one that said save a place for me?"
"Yes"

"Well I'm booked in for it doing at two, not the exact same my own adaptation of it. But I'm sure you'll like it"
"On your back?"
"No I'm getting it put on my shoulder blade"
"Ouch" I reply.
"I know hence I'm havng a drink he's knocking me some money off because of all the business I've sent his way".
"Oh thats nice. Hang on your mums ringing my mobile"
"Hiya Steph"
"Passports here duckie,"
"Oh great I'm just on phone to lee thanks for letting me know Steph I can sleep easier now".
"Talk to you later then bye".
"Bye Steph"
"Hi Lee that was your mum passports there".
"Great stuff not long now" he laughs "I'm gonna go finish my drink and then go for my tattoo doing".
"Okay talk to you later love you mr mcevoy"
"Love you Mrs Mcevoy".

About two hours later I received a text message from Mike " Loraine I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it to sound nasty at all.... I don't know how Jenna will cope cause its hard I've been through it before... thats what I meant if that makes sense... I'm really sorry for that as soon as I said it I regretted it .. I wouldn't say anything like that about you or to jenna cause i care about you two and i still do ... i'll understand if you don't want to talk to me or completely hate me i'll understand once again I'm sorry".
Straight after I get a text off of Lee "Have you got a text yet?"
"Would that be a text off mike by any chance I ask forwarding him the message mike sent me"
"Yes, is that okay off Mike?"
"Yes thats fine I love you, I love you I love you" I text him back.
"Me too I love you more than you will ever know Mrs Mcevoy". I have a feeling I am going to be very very happy.

So anyway latest is Mr John Copeman, Missy moo's dad wants to check Lee out and make sure he's good enough so I text him to let him know and I know think he's slightly scared. I hope not cos I love him and I know no matter what anyone says I have finally met my soul mate. Love you Mr Mcevoy can't believe I am so lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment